- KITCHEN & BAR
- OTHER SINKS
The ideal faucets to complement artisan sinks
- ON SALE
- GUIDES & INFO
Our most helpful resources for owning artisan crafted pieces
Trade Membership Benefits
Trade discounts are offered to design professionals including architects, interior designers, decorators, builders and corporate buyers based on volume purchases through our family of ArtisanCrafted.com resources. Discounts will vary depending on the scope of work for a particular project along with your order history. We work regularly with a number of trade members who enjoy significant price breaks as a result of their business volume! Please give us a call and one of our representatives will be happy to review our program with you.
As a trade member, you will receive our email newsletter featuring information on new products, industry trends and stories about our artists. In addition, we occasionally feature builders, architects, and designers who are successfully and innovatively incorporating our sinks and other artisan crafted items into their designs and buildings.
Potential Publicity for Your High-Profile Projects
Sinks Gallery welcomes news about your more unique projects involving ArtisanCrafted.com products. We are always looking for engaging stories and photos to help leverage publicity and editorial opportunities. If your project is chosen for publicity purposes, it will be highlighted not only on our website and in our email newsletter, but also potentially in relevant, national industry and trade publications and newsletters, as well as on design blogs.
Six-Point Customer Satisfaction Program
Attentive service and customer satisfaction are key to the continuing success of Sinks Gallery. We employ a team of professionals educated in the use and care of artisan sinks, faucets, countertops and bath furniture. They understand the needs of artisan sink buyers and can help with design, choosing the right sink and planning for proper installation.
Our 6-point customer satisfaction program includes:
1. Specifications - Your representative will become familiar with your project, your desired outcome, and your budget. Your rep will recommend artists or manufacturers and specific sinks and faucets based on an assessment of these criteria.
2. Pricing - A proposal will be provided for custom products that detail the work to be created.
3. Status Reports - You will receive regular updates as to the status of your project via email, or if you prefer, a personal phone call.
4. Quality Control - Once your project is completed, a professional sink artisan will inspect your commissioned piece for flaws and compare it against the original specifications to ensure accuracy.
5. Delivery - Your project will be shipped in a carefully and appropriately packed box to ensure that it is flawless when you receive it. All of our shipments are fully insured against potential damage.
6. Confirmation - Once your items are shipped, your representative will contact you with the name of the carrier and tracking information so you can monitor the shipment.
National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
American Society of Interior Design (ASID)
National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
Home Builders Associations (HBA)
National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ)
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
U.S. Green Building Council LEED (USGBC)