Durable and elegant, the Waterstone Towson Hot and Cold Filtration Faucet features a straight spout design (4 3/4" projection) for use in conjunction with Kitchen, Prep and Bar faucets. Solid brass construction. Designed with 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges. Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
Shown above with cross handles. Lever handles also available, see here.
Recommended for use with Waterstone Ultimate Filtration System or with Waterstone Hot Water Tank, please see below.
This faucet is not available in the Stainless Steel finish.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 27 finishes.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.